After Mick's surgery on Thursday we hung around the house and then Amie watched Mick so Mike and I could run over to Sara's Christmas party at school. And then later that afternoon, Amie and I went to watch Sara dance. What a busy day!!! Thanks Amie for helping us out all day!
Doesn't this look like someone who just had surgery? I was expecting him to be tired and sleep most of the day- yeah right! He was as happy as he could be and spent the day crawling everywhere and laughing. I guess he felt better :) In this picture, he's crawled into the bottom of the little island we have in the kitchen. He can get in fairly easily but can't get out! Silly boy :)
Doesn't this look like someone who just had surgery? I was expecting him to be tired and sleep most of the day- yeah right! He was as happy as he could be and spent the day crawling everywhere and laughing. I guess he felt better :) In this picture, he's crawled into the bottom of the little island we have in the kitchen. He can get in fairly easily but can't get out! Silly boy :)
| From December 2009 |
Here are some pictures from Sara's Christmas party! She was all about it!
| From December 2009 |
| From December 2009 |
And here are some pictures from Sara's ballet class. She likes dance, but I think she'd like it better if there were no instruction and she could just dance!
| From December 2009 |
| From December 2009 |
| From December 2009 |
Here is a little dance they did: (I'm sure glad I'm not the one responsible for teaching 2-4 year olds a dance routine!)
Sara seemed to like this ballet move the best:
Sara wasn't really all about the tap dancing (funny story- at the end of class the teacher asked all the girls to independently show a tap move. Most girls did a marching step or something that they practiced in class that day. I was worried Sara wouldn't do anything, but she broke out with some shuffle move that they hadn't even done that day! I swear she's crazy!)



No comments:
Post a Comment