Thursday, December 24, 2009

December 24: Getting Ready :)

We had a great Christmas Eve. After we ran an errand in the morning and got SOAKING wet we bathed the kids and put them in their Christmas pjs to hang out. First up, we had to decorate Santa's cookies. Sara decorated three (since she's three..) and Mick and I decorated one.








I think Sara ate most of the icing...



Yum, I think. I am sure Santa will love them though :)


We got all dressed up to go to church and I thought we should document the occasion :)

After church, we opened presents. Sara was about to explode with excitement :)





Mick likes his pull toy- thanks Page's!






Here are some pictures from dinner. Mick is too silly!



Sara was preoccupied with her new coloring book.






Sara gave Mick a new cup and he loves it!



Check out the new Christmas pjs- thanks Nonna!


We hope you had a great Christmas Eve too!!!

No comments: