Here's what we've been up to this week: Mick LOVES to take baths!
The kids and I spent some time outside (when it wasn't raining...) They can both ride in the wagon now! Little Miss Thing wanted to go pick acorns!
The kids and I spent some time outside (when it wasn't raining...) They can both ride in the wagon now! Little Miss Thing wanted to go pick acorns!
| From December 2009 |
Here's her bucket of acorns:
| From December 2009 |
Sara loves to slide with Mick! And he loves it too!
| From December 2009 |
| From December 2009 |
Mick has an unnatural love of my Swivel Sweeper. He crawls around with it and cries when I put it up. Maybe this means he'll love to clean!
Daddy treated Sara to an ice cream (just a comment- how different is this December than last- we were buried in snow!!)
| From December 2009 |
Sara loves to dance for us to her Little People Christmas CD!
And on Friday, Sara and I went with Ryan to see The Princess and The Frog. It was Sara's first movie! She was so excited! I was so happy to be able to take her (thanks Mike!) It was a really cute movie!
| From December 2009 |
Of course, Sara loved the popcorn! She was a little afraid when the movie started since it was SO loud, but I think she really enjoyed the experience and now has a list of movies she wants to go to- gotta love previews!
| From December 2009 |
Hope you had a great week too!



No comments:
Post a Comment