Since Mike was out of town, the kids and I hung around the house and had a much deserved lazy weekend! We've been so busy, it was nice for all of us just to relax a little!
Sara likes to feed Mick. I don't think he enjoys it much. He is all about feeding himself and doesn't like anyone to feed him (unless its yogurt or pears- he loves those!) He is really getting so big! Oh- did I mention he got all 4 of his top teeth the weekend before Thanksgiving? Fun times :)
| From December 2009 |
We played a lot in the playroom!
| From December 2009 |
| From December 2009 |
Mick can climb now- he gets all excited when we open the fridge because he loves to climb inside it. He is so silly!
| From December 2009 |
Hope you had a nice weekend too :)



No comments:
Post a Comment