Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31: Around the house!

Mick is a master roller now. He ends up under the furniture if we're not careful (of course I took this picture and then moved him- bad mommy!) Here he was trying to get to the balloon Kasie brought over for Sara. He loves to watch it float around and try to grab the string.

From July 2009

This is Sara and Mick in their "matching" outfits. I just tried them on them this morning. Aren't they cute? Sara's has a slip and for some reason that made her real excited about wearing it. I guess if I starting putting two layers of clothes on her she won't complain as much? Sara was singing a song (she made up) and wouldn't look at me. Oh well. I think I'm going to get their picture taken at a portrait place. Any suggestions?
From July 2009

Daddy took Sara and Mick to the playground for a little while this evening. Doesn't it look like fun?



Gotta love sand boxes!
From July 2009


Hope y'all have a great weekend!! We love you!

No comments: