Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Carousels, Dresses, and Sprinklers!

On Monday we went to the mall for a free carousel ride :)

From July 2009

It was Mick's first ride- he rode in the Baby Bjorn. Can you see his head?
From July 2009

Sara and I had some lunch and Mick snacked on his hand...
From July 2009


Later on, Mick, Sara, and I went to pick up Mike at LSU. So we walked around a little...
From July 2009
Sara at the bell tower:

From July 2009

Mike and Mick admiring the tower:
From July 2009

Today Mick, Sara and I went to Lafayette to look at flower girl dresses for Kendra's wedding. We stopped by and picked up Amie and Mick helped Paw-Paw with some work (he was SO excited about shopping for flower girl dresses- poor boy!):
From July 2009

We still did to work on the picture taking, but Sara did enjoy her "princess" dress :)
From July 2009
Here she is admiring herself in the mirror! She loves it!

From July 2009
When we got home, we checked out the sprinkle ball (thanks Pages!)

From July 2009

And Mick is still hanging out with baby dolls!
From July 2009


Hope your week is going well!!

1 comment:

Donna Pasquier said...

Wow Sara! I love that Sprinkle Ball. I want one!~!