On Thursday Sara, Mick, and I drove to Lafayette to go to the Children's Museum of Acadiana where we met up with some friends from Sara's gymnastics class last summer. There is a lot to do, but Sara's favorite thing by far was the grocery store. She would fill up her buggy and ring herself up and put everything back and then do it again (and again...) She is so silly!
This is how I found Mick Thursday morning when I went to wake him up! He is so funny. No matter how I lay him down, he ends up on his tummy. He sleeps all night (has been for a while- except on our trip!) and so we're all enjoying that... Now if we could only say the same for Sara...
This is how I found Mick Thursday morning when I went to wake him up! He is so funny. No matter how I lay him down, he ends up on his tummy. He sleeps all night (has been for a while- except on our trip!) and so we're all enjoying that... Now if we could only say the same for Sara...
| From July 2009 |
At the children's museum, they had a scale to weigh baby dolls. I weighed my real baby. My guess is around 16 pounds. The scale wasn't the best and everytime Mick would move, it would change. He goes to the doctor Monday morning for his (late) 4 month check up, so I'll give you the update then!
| From July 2009 |
Don't forget the ice cream!
| From July 2009 |
Got my receipt (or ticket as she calls it). At one point she owed something like $42k. That's a lot of groceries!
| From July 2009 |
Inside the museum they have an ambulance and a mannequin on a backboard with an oxygen mask and bandages. A little scary for a children's museum if you ask me. Sara was extremely worried about the "sick baby" and still asks me about it.
| From July 2009 |
I tried to convince her to drive the baby to the hospital, but she wasn't into it I guess.
| From July 2009 |
The bubbles cheered her right up!
| From July 2009 |
Between watching the kids play and trying to get his foot in his mouth, Mick was entertained!
| From July 2009 |
Sara in a bubble!
| From July 2009 |
Sara and the flag she made. She wouldn't look at me (go figure)
| From July 2009 |
On our way out of town, we stopped by to see Amie and Paw-Paw. Amie and Sara compared pink toenails.
| From July 2009 |
And Sara found a magnifying glass.
| From July 2009 |
What a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment