Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday July 19: Cleveland Zoo

After the baptism, we checked out the Cleveland Metro Zoo. Doesn't Mick look like he's excited?

From Cleveland July 2009

Sara was really impressed with the polar bear! It does look impressive!
From Cleveland July 2009


From Cleveland July 2009

She also liked this monkey :)
From Cleveland July 2009

The boys were having fun too!
From Cleveland July 2009

Sara also liked the reindeer (I wonder why...).
From Cleveland July 2009


From Cleveland July 2009

Trying to use binoculars...
From Cleveland July 2009


The main event was the dinosaur exhibit! The girls loved it!


The boys liked the dinos too!
From Cleveland July 2009

Close up- they look so interested!
From Cleveland July 2009

Scary...
From Cleveland July 2009

Sara really liked these dino eggs that were hatching. She kept telling them to "come out" of their eggs. Its a little difficult to explain that they are computerized and can't really come out!
From Cleveland July 2009


This dinosaur was cool!! I remember when I was little something like this came to New Orleans and Maw-maw and Papa took me to see the dinosaurs with Ryan and Bruce. I was so scared of them that I refused to get close enough to have my picture taken. Apparently, I am still a little afraid!


Bye dinos:
From Cleveland July 2009

After we left the dinosaurs, the guys took Sara and Julie for a train ride! Choo-choo!
From Cleveland July 2009

Then they went to the petting zoo:
From Cleveland July 2009


From Cleveland July 2009

And the girls ran around in the sprinkler- the perfect way to end the day!
From Cleveland July 2009

No comments: