While I was out for a run on Monday:
Later on we tested out BREC's indoor playground. Our verdict- pretty cool! (especially when its a million degrees outside and you have a baby!)
Later on we tested out BREC's indoor playground. Our verdict- pretty cool! (especially when its a million degrees outside and you have a baby!)
| From July 2009 |
Mick enjoyed the playground too (but he prefers monster trucks)!
| From July 2009 |
On Mondays, there are free carousel rides at the mall! Sara likes to pick the odd animals to ride on- like the rabbit, pig, or tiger (I guess a tiger isn't so odd in Baton Rouge...) And she likes to wave to everyone watching (even though we don't know them)
| From July 2009 |
Uncle John is back in town and we've been enjoying seeing him!!
| From July 2009 |
Today, Mick, Sara, and I went swimming with Aunt Kathy and Lou. Mick wasn't too sure about the water! Hopefully he warms up to it!
| From July 2009 |
Sara really enjoyed the kiddie pool and all her "friends" that were there.
| From July 2009 |
Mick was much happier out of the water!
| From July 2009 |
Some of the girls there had Barbie dolls. Sara was immediately drawn to them. When it was time for us to go, she told me "I want one of these" - I guess I can't hold out much longer... We sure had fun- thanks Aunt Kathy!
| From July 2009 |
When we got home, Sara and I fixed up the aquarium that used to be in Sara's crib.
| From July 2009 |
I think they were equally entertained :)
| From July 2009 |
Mick is rolling all over the place now! I haven't seen him go from his tummy to his back yet, but he is an expert back-to-tummy roller and he can move himself all over. I think I am in trouble...
| From July 2009 |
Tomorrow we are heading to Houston to visit Nonna, Baba, Monique, Timmy, and Jackson. Then we'll fly to Cleveland for Andy's baptism and Julie's birthday. We are so excited to see everyone!!! We'll update you when we get a chance- hope you have a wonderful week!!



1 comment:
I LOVE Sara's hair in the ponytail. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment