The weather has FINALLY gotten warm! All our windows are open and all our winter clothes are packed! I guess we better enjoy it before we return to the sauna for the summer- I think we got our stay here backwards!
Our weekend was pretty low key. We had planned to drive to Salem, but Sara had some digestive health issues so we thought it would be smarter to stay close to home. On the up side, we were all able to relax Saturday morning and Mike and I both were able to go for runs! While Mike was gone, Sara and Mick played in his crib!
| From April 2009 |
Since it was SO warm outside, Sara wanted to wear her Strawberry Shortcake t-shirt. When I pulled out her jean shorts to wear with it, she told me "I don't want to wear those tiny jeans" (she HATES jeans!) Its so cute how she forgot what shorts were... or sad!
"Are you talking to me?"
| From April 2009 |
Sara LOVES Toby! She has started telling random people that we have a cat named Toby (and also that she has a sister named "Michael Mick"- yep a sister. I suppose everyone kept telling her she was a sister, so she assumed he was her sister- guess we need to work on that concept! And the nickname thing)
| From April 2009 |
We pulled out Sara's bike and Mike filled the tires. And when Sara got on, she started riding. She'd never done it before and she just started riding like it was nothing! I missed the first part since I wasn't prepared, but here's what I got:
She'll be doing triathlons in no time!!
Silly Sara!
The house on the corner has this fence that Sara can't resist climbing. She has to climb on every section individually so it takes us about 5 minutes to get past the house!
And Mick just looked darn cute!
| From April 2009 |
Later on, Sara packed for her trip to Louisiana and read to Mick.
| From April 2009 |
On Sunday morning, Sara fingerpainted some:
| From April 2009 |
And then we all played outside some more:
| From April 2009 |
| From April 2009 |
Sara now spends most of her time outside looking for rocks. We have quite a little collection of New England rocks that we'll be bringing home with us!
| From April 2009 |
| From April 2009 |
Here are two super cute kids:
| From April 2009 |
| From April 2009 |
We only have one more weekend left here- I can hardly believe it!! Hope you all had a great weekend too!



1 comment:
Loved the rock finding, bicycle riding, fence climbing Sara!!
And can't get enough of Mick's BIG smiles!
Post a Comment