Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggs and Bunnies

This morning we went to an Easter Egg Hunt!! Here we are on the way: 

From April 2009

I had visions of dressing Sara in a cute dress for the egg hunt, but the warm weather disappeared and it was cold and wet.  I settled for her flower pants.  Soon enough we'll be in Louisiana and sweating to death.  I can't wait!! 

Here are the eggs for the toddlers to "hunt."  There were a ton!
 
From April 2009

Sara is excited in this picture because she saw
From April 2009

the EASTER BUNNY!!!! (although she wouldn't go anywhere near him...) 
From April 2009
Sara was very anxious to start hunting eggs!

From April 2009

Sara loved hunting the eggs!! I didn't get very many pictures since it was so crowded and I was trying to prevent her from taking ALL the eggs... 
From April 2009

After she got some eggs, she decided to play for a little while.  But it was so cold, that she didn't want to play for long. 
From April 2009
Here is all of us.  Sara is crying in this picture for her mittens (which I didn't bring- silly me I thought it was April!) But don't worry we left immediately after this picture so she could warm up! 

From April 2009

If you're wondering about Mick, he had fun too (but was warm and cozy in his seat, so he didn't need to cry for his mittens!)
From April 2009

Here we are opening up the eggs once we got home and warmed up!

Sara's new hobby is to line things up.  Here she lined up all her stickers!

From April 2009
Later on, Sara and I made cupcakes for the Easter Bunny.  She is a very good with the sifter! 


She is also very good at licking the bowl!

From April 2009

And her arm! 

From April 2009

Delicious!!!


Here is the finished product- I think the Easter bunny will LOVE them :) 

From April 2009

We still have to dye eggs- we're waiting for Mick to wake up.  Why? I am really not sure, but I just feel like we should! 

Hope y'all have a very HAPPY EASTER!!!! We love you!!

2 comments:

Kasie said...

I LOVE the delicious video! That is TOO cute! I love licking the bowl too Sara! Miss you guys. Have a happy Easter.

Donna Pasquier said...

Happy Easter! Looks like "the hunt" was fun. Loved the pics of Mick in his basket and Sara reading to him. We had the next best thing. We filled everyone's Easter Baskets with the new pictures that you sent! Not quite the same though.

Love you!
Nonna and Baba