Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Warm(er) Days :)

I think a "real" winter really makes you appreciate the nice weather! The past couple of days have been rather warm (considering) and so Sara, Mick, and I have spent a lot of time outside! We pack a lunch and spend a few hours at the playground.  It is so nice (and Sara is EXHAUSTED when we get home!) 

From April 2009


From April 2009


From April 2009

This is so silly! I don't know where she gets this stuff!


And I have no clue what she was doing here... maybe resting?  Right after this I told we were leaving in 5 minutes and she said she was ready to go- that's a first!
From April 2009

Since Mick was in the sling and she was so tired, she hitched a ride in his car seat. 
From April 2009

Today when we got home, Sara read to Mick :)
From April 2009
Daddy got this video while I was out for a run (yep, a run!):



Mick has finally showed some interest in his pacifier- he is so into it that he puts his hands up to his mouth so that it doesn't fall out! 
From April 2009

2 comments:

Donna Pasquier said...

Love the book reading! So who is the author of the monkey book?

Mike Pasquier said...

She made up the story about the monkey. I think she was talking about Dora's sidekick, Boots, who is a monkey.