Saturday, April 11, 2009

Our week!

Here is a quick overview of our week.  On Monday, we had to take Mick to get his frenulum cut so he's been a little under the weather for most of the week.  

On Tuesday, Sara and I were cleaning her room and I left to get something.  When I came back, I found her reading to Mick in her bed.  Upon closer inspection, I also found that she "decorated" him... check out his ankle in the second picture! 

From April 2009


From April 2009

Everytime we go out, Mick sleeps in his carseat forever when we get home.  (Not that I am complaining) Here is a picture of him in his super cozy seat (thanks to the Guerriero's)
From April 2009

He also spends lots of time in the bouncy chair- and he isn't always happy about it! 
From April 2009

On Wednesday, Daddy gave Mick his first bottle.  He drank it like a champ!! Its nice to know that I can leave sometimes and not worry about him needing to eat ! 
From April 2009
 
 Thursday and Friday were beautiful!! Sara, Mick, and I spent a lot of time at the playground! It sure was nice to have a few days of warm weather! 
From April 2009

On Friday morning, we went to the library where Sara found this buggy and proceeded to fill it up with books (most of them Dr. Seuss- she can spot them from a mile away!) and insist that we check them ALL out! She even picked out a few board books for Mick.  There are worse things I suppose.  
From April 2009
Sara now likes to read her books by herself- its pretty cute! 

From April 2009

Mick woke up and listened to Sara read her book!!
From April 2009




No comments: