Yesterday, we went to Cambridge for a little while. Of course, we showed Kasie Harvard and took our picture by John Harvard. We also visited a traveling book store (wonder whose idea that was?) and Sara showed Kasie where she lives (China!)
I think that you all fit the description perfectly. Kasie- Ice Cream, Sara- Yogurt, Kristen- Birthday Cake!!!:) Looks like you are having fun! Wish we could be there.
3 comments:
Love the pic at the coffee shop! Looks like y'all are part of the advertisement on the window!!
Tell Kasie to take you and lil Michael out walking every day! I'm telling you...he's gonna want to come out to play!!
Love y'all!
thinkingofyoueveryminutenonna
I think that you all fit the description perfectly. Kasie- Ice Cream, Sara- Yogurt, Kristen- Birthday Cake!!!:) Looks like you are having fun! Wish we could be there.
Not to mention the J.P sign above your heads. All you need is JP in the picture with you!!!! I am telling you we need to come to Boston!!!
Post a Comment