watching the pasquier's pass a good time
Sara looks like she is in awe. Give both your babies kisses for me. Mick is so handsome...he and Jax will be the best of friends (=
Congratulations on the newest addition! He looks perfect, can't wait to meet him! Love to everyone!
Happy Baby!! We can't wait to see more pictures. We love y'all!!
YEA! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet him. I'm impressed you were able to get so many "eyes open" pictures.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sara looks like she is in awe. Give both your babies kisses for me. Mick is so handsome...he and Jax will be the best of friends (=
Congratulations on the newest addition! He looks perfect, can't wait to meet him! Love to everyone!
Happy Baby!! We can't wait to see more pictures. We love y'all!!
YEA! Congratulations and I can't wait to meet him. I'm impressed you were able to get so many "eyes open" pictures.
Post a Comment