Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hanging Out with Kasie :)

We really enjoyed Kasie's visit!! On Monday, it snowed a lot so we didn't go out until that evening when we went to the mall.  I know that we live a sheltered life here in Boston, but I guess I didn't realize how sheltered until we were at Old Navy and she formed a bond with the mannequin.  Seriously.  She was hugging the mannequins and talking to them.  I was worried, but the staff loved it and took her picture with a Polaroid.  Then Sara showed the picture to the mannequin and said "look friend."  I am slightly concerned.   But Sara just misses her "friend"!  

From March 2009
Kasie and Sara played with Bitty Baby a lot.  Bitty Baby celebrated her birthday several times during Kasie's visit. 
From March 2009
On Tuesday we went to the Science Museum and had a blast!  
From March 2009
Kasie even see-sawed with Sara!! What fun :)  
From March 2009

From March 2009

Thanks for coming Kasie... we really miss you and we're really sorry that Mick didn't make his appearance during your visit.  Amie is here now and we'll keep y'all informed :)

No comments: