This week we've been staying at home and trying to get into a new routine (although its more of a day by day thing right now- hopefully the routine part will come soon!) Daddy got Sara "The Cat in the Hat" in French. Here they are reading it:
| From March 2009 |
Sara knows that it is a different language and I guess the Dora influence makes her think that it is Spanish. So when she asks to read it, she asks for "the Spanish book" So funny! Mick has spent a lot of his week so far in the bouncy chair. Isn't he cute?
| From March 2009 Sara loves to "dance"!! Please don't ask me why the headband is around her waist. Apparently, that is where it goes :) |
| From March 2009 |
| From March 2009 |
Here I am trying to get a picture of them wearing their "big sister" and "little brother" shirts. This was the best one. Shortly after this, Mick spit up all over his (probably because his big sister was squeezing him). So we'll have to try again later!
| From March 2009 |
Yesterday, Mick made his first trip to the playground! He seems to have enjoyed it :)
| From March 2009 |
Daddy and Sara had fun too!
| From March 2009 |
| From March 2009 |
Here I am sliding with Sara. It has been a few weeks since I went to the playground and when we got there Sara asked me if I remembered it. She is so silly!
Here is another video of Sara and I running- I can't wait to go for a jog soon! I tried to give Sara a piggy back ride after all that running, but she still needs to get a little bigger!
| From March 2009 |
Then today, Sara tried on my sunglasses (why do kids always put them on upside down?) and Mick relaxed in his (you guessed it!) bouncy seat!
| From March 2009 |
| From March 2009 |
Hope y'all are having a great week too! Love you :)



4 comments:
Loved the playground story. Reminds me of John (age 5) teaching me how to run cause he just knew that I had forgotten how.
Can't believe Mick is 2 WEEKS OLD TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK!
GREAT DANCING, SARA!
You look skinny!! :)
Kris,
Sara's dancing reminds me a little of someone we both know.
What a great looking bunch of kiddo's. can't wait until you all are here in BR. Love, Uncle Ken/Grandad
Post a Comment