We've had a pretty nice week. Sara and I have just hung around and we worked hard to get everything ready. Sara loves to "help me." Kasie came on Thursday and is staying until Wednesday when Amie will be here. We're just waiting for little Michael to make his appearance- we might be waiting a while! Kasie brought some warmer weather with her- yesterday it was in the 50's and we were able to go to the playground!! (But, I forgot the camera- go figure!) Unfortunately, a cold front came through last night, but it was nice to have one warm day. Hope everything is well for all of you and have a great weekend :) We love you!
| From Feb 2009 |



1 comment:
Hey!! It is already Sunday! Not that I'm counting down along with your little ticker tape on the blog... So glad that Kasie could spend some time with y'all! I'll bet that little Michael is listening to all the fun she's having with Sara and just can't wait to come out and play!!
Love y'all!
tryingtobepatientnonna
Post a Comment