I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. We've just been so busy with life that I haven't been able to keep up with everything!
So here are some pictures around the house:
Mick is getting so big! We've been working on potty training, but he's not there just yet. He loves school and still throws a fit on the days he doesn't go. We have been making the best of it though, and I try to do some special things with him on the days he's home!
| From September 2011 |
Sara is doing great too! She goes to school every morning now that she is in pre-K. It is very trying and she's usually pretty cranky at home (although this is getting better as she gets used to going to school daily). She does love school and seems to be learning lots.
| From September 2011 |
The train:
| From September 2011 |
Peter is growing up so much right now. He is so happy most of the time (although he still loves to be held and loved on!) He really loves his puppy and is starting to bring him places. I ordered another one so we would have an extra if anything happened to him! Peter is waving and saying bye-bye now although the only other words he says are dog and mama. He may say more, but I can't hear it over the baseline noise of my other children!
| From September 2011 |
| From September 2011 |
This is what Sara's shoes look like every day after school. I think she is bringing the sandbox home one shoe-full at a time!
| From September 2011 |
My band:
| From September 2011 |
The weather has been so nice so we spend lots of time at the playground :)
| From September 2011 |
| From September 2011 |
I promise to take more pictures and update more often!



No comments:
Post a Comment