I brought a special snack to Sara's class for her birthday. I always like getting a little peak at the classroom. When I got in the room, they were having storytime. When it was time to have snack they instantaneously divided into boys and girls. I guess we've crossed that bridge...
Here is the bow table (as I will refer to it from now on)
| From October 2011 |
Later that night we had a cookie cake for Sara. She was too busy counting her candles to enjoy the singing:
| From October 2011 |
And my sweet little girl left one candle for Mick to blow out:
| From October 2011 |
But she had to help:
| From October 2011 |
I really can't believe that she's 5! Its unbelievable that she is that old. We are so lucky to have such a sweet little girl! I love you Sara Bear!



No comments:
Post a Comment