Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 30: Trick or Treating Part 1 :)

This afternoon Hanna and I took Super Mick and Super Sara trick or treating on sorority row

From October 2011


I'm so lucky Hanna came with me because there is NO way I could have done it solo without losing a child.
Thanks Hanna :)
From October 2011


One of the houses had a bouncer and the kids had a blast in it- Peter was so cute- he loved it :)

From October 2011


Mini super hero!
From October 2011


Sara was all about the games:
From October 2011


From October 2011


I'm not sure what to say about this:
From October 2011


I had to take a picture of this frat house- the sorority houses had all kinds of stuff set up and the frat house literally had a table with candy on it. And nothing else :) ha!

From October 2011


My Super Kids!
From October 2011

Thanks again Hanna! We love you :)

No comments: