Well it wasn't rainy this morning, when Mike took the kids to City Park- looks like fun!
![]() |
| From August 2010 |
![]() |
| From August 2010 |
In case you're wondering, Sara insists on wearing this denim jumper every day (and Bitty Baby wears her's every day!) And the tiger likes to ride on her head!
| From August 2010 |
Mick trying to take the camera from me:
| From August 2010 |
Sara making me tea!
| From August 2010 |
I had to sneak into Sara's room after she feel asleep and take a picture. I thought this was too sweet!
| From August 2010 |





1 comment:
Sara and Mick will forever remember the fun flooded sidewalk on Aberdeen!!! We didn't have a sidewalk to splash in after a rain when I was little, but my mama, yes Joyce, let us spash in the ditch after every summer rain!!
Post a Comment