Monday, August 23, 2010

August 16-20: Hanging out!

We had a great week last week. We were all so happy Mike is home with no trips until the middle of September!
On Monday, Sara came with me to the doctor's because she wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat :) Afterwards, I took her to get new school shoes. It was a little sad because she is officially off the "baby/toddler" wall at the shoe store. I can't believe how big she is! She of course picked out pink sparkly shoes. She loves them!


Mick loves to play with the camera! Everytime I try to take his picture, he wants the camera and throws a fit when he doesn't get it. So this is how my pictures of him end up:
On Tuesday, I took the kids to get their haircut. Mick wasn't too sure about it until he got a lollipop :) Then he was fine!




On Wednesday we went to the mall to play and to ride the carousel with some friends.

Mick WANTED to ride the tiger. I swear he said "tiger"

We played with Play-Doh- what a mess!!!

Mick loves to "vacuum" with his pretend vacuum. Its a little weird because he is afraid of the real one. He won't even walk past it when its unplugged. Silly boy!

This is what happens when we drop Sara off at dance. I am not looking forward to seeing his reaction when she goes to school...

Playing together nicely on Friday. Yay!



Hope you had a great week too!

No comments: