Monday, August 9, 2010

August 2-5: Hanging Around

The kids and I had a nice week hanging out but we missed Daddy! On a side note, the baby and I are doing well- I don't have much longer left! I can't believe it :)

So anyway, here are some pictures of our week:
The kids love to play in the crib (we'll have to stop this soon...) I haven't even changed the sheet since we moved Mick to his toddler bed. I guess I better get busy!

Mick does this all the time- Sara is showing off for the camera. Thank goodness the dispenser has a lock!
On Wednesday, we went to the Louisiana Art & Science Museum. The kids, of course, had a blast. I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few:




And on Thursday, Ryan came over to visit- we sure missed her this summer! The kids ate some cookies and M&M's! Yum!

Here's a little video of Mick "reading" his new favorite train book. He loves it! Sara is talking about the new baby in the background. She doesn't have an off button!

1 comment:

Donna Pasquier said...

I MISS HANGING AROUND WITH SARA AND MICK!!! HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!