Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 13-15: Weekend in Lafayette

On Friday, we went to Lafayette and went to the Children's Museum with some friends. The kids LOVE it- I wish it were closer!
The girls loved dressing up!

Mick loved the bubble floor!

The kids walking together- so cute!
On Saturday, Paw-Paw and Uncles Nathan and Landry took the kids swimming (thanks guys- I did NOT want to put on a bathing suit!) The kids sure had fun :)


Mick with sunscreen in his hair:
Sitting in their chairs:


And making bubbles with the new bubble gun (thanks Aunt Kristin!)


Isn't he getting SO big?


Mick loves to cook- he's really good at warning you when something is hot!
The kids were sure happy to see Mike Sunday night :) I was too! Thank goodness he doesn't have any more trips planned until AFTER the new baby!
Thanks Amie and Paw-Paw for a fun weekend! Hope your weekend was nice too :)

No comments: