In preparation for our new addition, we've moved Mick into a "big boy bed" Its a little toddler bed- the perfect size for him! He loves it! When I say go get in your big boy bed- he does! He's done really well sleeping in it too. I remember Sara feel asleep on the floor a few times when she outgrew the crib, but Mick likes his bed! He's a little sneaky though- Saturday morning I heard him in his room (on the monitor) but by the time I got out of bed (little half a second later!) he was in the kitchen with some toys he swiped from Sara's room! Silly boy! Here are some pictures of him in his big boy bed:
2 comments:
Big boy!!!!!
YAY big boy bed! He is just too cute! We miss you guys, we'll call when we get back to play!
Post a Comment