I thought it was so funny that Mick knew exactly what to do at the grocery store. He grabbed a carton of milk, threw it in his buggy and started shopping :)
Sara was a little more selective with her shopping, and picked out things that she knew she would like.
Mick liked playing with the cash register!
Sara was really good at checking out! I guess practice makes perfect :)
We had lots of fun at the restaurant!
Sara prepared food for herself, me, and Mick! She got the hot dog in a bun (her new favorite!), Mick got pie, and I got spaghetti.
Mick really enjoyed driving the ambulance!
Of course they both loved the bubble exhibit! After we left this exhibit, Mick would look at me and blow to tell me that he wanted to go back to the bubbles! He is so funny!
More fun :)
On the way home, we stopped for sno-balls- YUM!
Don't dare try to take Mick's sno-ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment