By Monday night, Sara was feeling a little better and she and Mick had fun playing:
| From July 2010 |
| From July 2010 |
Mick loves to go outside! Its the first thing he wants to do when he wakes up! On Tuesday morning, Sara slept late so Mick and I went outside to blow bubbles- another one of his favorite things! He's actually pretty good at it :)
A special thanks to Aunt Connie and Jennifer for helping me with the kids on Tuesday. It was a crazy day- I had a doctor's appointment, we got some windows replaced, and Mike was out of town! And another special thanks to Hanna for watching the kids Tuesday night while I went to the Brouillette's to celebrate Amy's birthday! Crazy day!
| From July 2010 |
| From July 2010 |
On Wednesday, Jennifer and I took Sara, JP, and Mick to the splash park in Gonzales. The kids had a blast!!
Mick likes to fill up his bucket:
| From July 2010 |
JP and Sara couldn't eat enough watermelon (and me- it was so refreshing on a HOT day!)
| From July 2010 |
We went to the Feinberg's for pizza Wednesday evening, but I was too tired to take any pictures. The kids did have a great time :) Thanks for dinner Feinbergs :)
On Thursday we went to Lafayette for me to teach. Here's a picture of Mick trying to go outside:
| From July 2010 |
And here is a picture of the outfit Sara picked out for herself (yes- that is a Christmas shirt!) Silly girl!!
| From July 2010 |
Hope you had a wonderful week too :)



1 comment:
They are both getting so big!! I saw them three weeks ago, and they have grown!! Love Mick hanging on the door!
Post a Comment