On Saturday, Paw-Paw took up swimming at City Club. It was a blast!! The kids love the slide. Mick would climb up and sit down on the slide, but he wouldn't go down by himself. So I ended up going down the slide a million times :)
| From July 2010 |
Mick and I in the lazy river. Sara had lots of fun practicing her swimming!
| From July 2010 |
More sliding!
| From July 2010 |
| From July 2010 |
Daddy surprised us by coming home early and met up with us at City Club! The kids were so happy to see him :)
| From July 2010 |
Thanks Paw-Paw :) We had a great time at the pool!



2 comments:
Looks like fun! I am glad Mike made it home. We miss you guys like crazy
Ahhhhhhh! Summertime! You are a funnnnnn Mama! Lucky kids!!! I think you secretly wanted to go down that slide all day!!
Post a Comment