HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
We wish all the moms a very happy mother's day! We sure had a great day! We just hung around and cooked some burgers and watched the kids play in the yard. It was great and we enjoyed our company :)
This morning, Mick was playing with my camera and was saying "cheese" I missed that, but I got him saying cheese:
Mick would put the basketball on the tee and hit it off with the bat. He did this over and over and over... I guess he's a boy :)
Later on, Sara used her jump rope to pull the car while Mick played with the puppies next door.
We wish all the moms a very happy mother's day! We sure had a great day! We just hung around and cooked some burgers and watched the kids play in the yard. It was great and we enjoyed our company :)
This morning, Mick was playing with my camera and was saying "cheese" I missed that, but I got him saying cheese:
Mick would put the basketball on the tee and hit it off with the bat. He did this over and over and over... I guess he's a boy :)
Later on, Sara used her jump rope to pull the car while Mick played with the puppies next door.
| From May 2010 |
| From May 2010 |
Then Sara pulled Mick in the car:
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day too!



No comments:
Post a Comment