On Wednesday we went to Aunt Connie's to hang out with Jen and the babies. Mick isn't quite sure where he fits in. He'll follow Sara and JP for awhile and then sit with us and the babies for a while. He understands he has to be soft to them and even offers them his paci (not so sanitary...)
Here he is checking out Grady:
| From April 2010 |
Here he is trying to open the door. JP kept doing this and would get fussed at so I guess Mick thought he should try too!
The kids were having a snack and I was trying to sit on the chair with Mick. He kept pushing me off! I guess he wants to be just like the big kids :)
| From April 2010 |
Soon enough Mick will be running around with JP and Sara and the twins will be trying to keep up (and our new baby!) It seems like just yesterday it was Mick who was sitting in the bouncy chair- time sure flies!



No comments:
Post a Comment