We'd had a great week! Mick is getting so big- he gets so mad if I don't let him do something that Sara is. She was playing Play-Doh and I wouldn't let him (since he eats it) but I managed to appease him by letting him have the container. Doubt it will work for long...
| From May 2010 |
The kids vegging out in the morning!
| From May 2010 |
Sara took this picture of her new favorite movie "The Incredibles":
| From May 2010 |
I let the kids play with some shaving cream- its cheap and easy and makes them happy for a while...
| From May 2010 |
Sara was making faces- here she is mad
| From May 2010 |
And sad:
| From May 2010 |
Surprised:
| From May 2010 |
Happy:
| From May 2010 |
Princess:
| From May 2010 |
Butterfly (don't ask me, I don't know!)
| From May 2010 |
Oh Mick... what am I going to do with you?
| From May 2010 |
Sara and her friend playing the Go Fish game- they played with it forever!
| From May 2010 |
I am looking forward to a weekend at home with my family- YAY!! Hope you had a great day and Happy Mother's Day to all you moms :) Love you!



1 comment:
Julie loves the princess bow Sara!
Post a Comment