Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 8: Fun Saturday!

Our Saturday was great! We ran a few errands and then had lunch at Le Madeline. Sara really liked her desert :)


Then she insisted that I open my present. She is having a hard time with the concept of "tomorrow" Every day she asks me if its tomorrow. I guess it is confusing- tomorrow is always changing!

Her teacher made silhouettes! It is so neat!





Later one we went to Aunt Connie's to eat some fish that Uncle Jerry, Papa, and Stephen caught. I guess we better enjoy them while we can. Anyway, Sara took a picture of her "glass slippers" that she insisted on wearing.

Maw-maw and Mick!

Mick spent a long time putting all the chalk in the cup holder of the chair:

After dinner we had brownies and ice cream. I discovered that Mick loves ice cream as much as his sister! I was feeding him mine and when I gave him some brownie he cried! I guess he only likes ice cream. After my ice cream was gone, he got Papa to feed him some, then he bummed off Uncle Jerry!
Hope you had a great Saturday too :)

No comments: