Thursday, April 1, 2010

March 31- April 1: Haircuts and more playing!

On Wednesday I took the kids to get their haircut. It was Mick's first real haircut! I had to hold him in my lap so I tried to get Sara to take pictures. Of course, she only took this one.


Our neighbor got two puppies. The kids love to let the puppies lick their hands (so sanitary!)


We've really been enjoying the weather and spend a lot of time outside trying to soak it all up before it gets unbearably hot!

After bathtime:

Mick looks so big with his haircut!

Here's an "after" side view:

Mick loves to play with Mardi Gras beads. He's learned how to put them on (thanks to his big sister!)

A morning snack!

Anna and Carolyn came over today and the girls decorated some Easter cookies (yum!)

And of course, Anna and Sara always play so well!

Sara is really into coloring right now and so we even have to color outside! And Mick has to color just like his big sister :)


Sara was cracking Mick up tonight:

Hope you're having a great week too!

No comments: