Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 14-15: Hanging Around!

After our big tripand exciting news, we had a fairly laid back few days. I apparently only took pictures of Mick. He is getting so big! He babbles all the time and is starting to use hand gestures with it. I'll have to get a video. He says all kinds of words, but he isn't consistent. The other day he picked up something out of my bag and said "What's this?" No kidding. And he says "ous" for outside. Its his favorite place :) Sara is growing up so much. She is all about coloring and arts and crafts. I have to come up with all kinds of things to glue to paper while I am battling crayons away from Mick's mouth. Fun times :)
This week Mick climbed up to the top of the playground at Chick-Fil-A. Luckily he has a great big sister who helped him go down the slide!


Another thing that Mick has started doing is "reading" to himself. Everytime we try to read to him, he picks up another book, turns the pages and babbles. I guess he's already too cool for us!


We've been spending A LOT of time at the playground. Mick is a huge fan of the sand boxes- if only his mother would remember to pack a shovel and bucket!

No comments: