Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 9-11: Tour de Louisiana

On Friday we started our "Tour de Louisiana." Kristin came with us (thank goodness!) I don't think I would have made it without her! She somehow managed to keep the kids calm.
First, we drove to Monroe to see Jennifer, JP, Molly, and Grady. We missed Peter though :( Sara has been SO excited to see Molly! On Thursday, she told me she "needed to learn the name of that other baby" (AKA Grady) Poor Grady! I was excited to see him!

Anyway, here's Sara and Molly:







Jennifer is amazing! I don't even want to know what I would be like! Mick, of course, loved her for her food :)


Watching TV and eating cereal



We got to feed the babies a couple of times :) They are so sweet! Mick remembered the bottle and wanted one! I was so surprised!



We played outside some- Mick is getting big enough to play too!



Sara "holding" Grady:



sweet Grady :)

It was so nice to see the babies and JP! Sara and Mick love their cousins and we can't wait to see them again!

After we said goodbye to the Guerriero's, we headed back South to Maw-maw and Papa's. The kids had a blast playing outside and feeding the turtles! We all had a nice visit with Maw-maw and Papa! It was so nice to get to spend time with them. :)







On Saturday, we visited Granny. The kids enjoyed finding treasures in her yard. Sara said Gookie and Gaby (imaginary friends) didn't want to take a picture so she didn't either. But this is a cute one!


After that we completed our tour and returned to Amie and Paw-Paw's. Sara is REALLY into coloring right now and she recruited Paw-Paw to help her some :)



Sara returned the favor by helping Paw-Paw plant some flowers. She had a great time and is turning into a great gardener :) She can't wait to see the flowers when they "grow big and bigger"



Amie and Paw-Paw got a fun new toy for their house. Guess I need to pack the swim suits next time!


We had a great trip and thanks to Kristin for the company and help!

No comments: