Saturday, October 3, 2009

October 3: Prompt Succor Fair

For Sara's birthday, Aunt Diane took Sara and I to the Prompt Succor fair. This is where I went to school until the third grade. It was neat to go back there with Sara as she is starting school!

Sara played all the games:
Did you know that lollipops grew on trees?

Yum!

She fished:

And flipped chickens:

And practiced jumping for her party:

She dug for treasure:

While we were at the fair, Maw-Maw and Papa watched Mick- he needed a good nap- poor baby! It was nice to spend time with them!

After I took the above picture, Sara insisted on taking this one:

Later on, we went to visit Granny. Mick sure loves his Granny!

Thanks Aunt Diane!! We had a great weekend- we love you! :)

1 comment:

Kasie said...

They are still playing the exact same games they had when I was at Prompt Succor!! I think that is even the same lollipop tree. I guess some things never change...Haha!

P.S. You know how you were talking about how weird it is because last year at this time you were wearing winter clothes? Well Sara could not be wearing that dress if she was here. Its cold already! :(