Today we went to Boo at the Zoo with our friend Ryan. I wasn't sure if Sara would wear her Cinderella dress, so we came prepared in our Halloween shirt. She was really impressed with all the kids in their costumes and after about 5 minutes, was ready to put her's on. She even wore the crown (but she wouldn't let me help her put it on, so it was in her eyes...) It was another amazing fall day and we had a great time!
Mick is his skeleton shirt (that glows in the dark!) According to Sara he was a skeleton prince. I don't know what we're going to do with her...
| From October 2009 |
Sara "posing"... she isn't the best picture taker :)
| From October 2009 |
Here we are with the giraffes!
| From October 2009 |
Sara was really impressed with these ghosts!
| From October 2009 |
Sara and Ryan- don't you love Ryan's pose?
| From October 2009 |
Checking out the otters
| From October 2009 |
Eating 2 lollipops at once (she figured out how to open the candy on her own...)
| From October 2009 |
We ended the day with a train ride. Sara rode with Ryan and her mom and Mick and I rode together. I almost didn't take him, but I am SO glad I did. He LOVED it! He was so excited the whole time. He cracks me up! Here's a picture of Mick and I:
| From October 2009 |
When we got home, Sara partook of her favorite activity, collecting acorns!
| From October 2009 |



No comments:
Post a Comment