Since Daddy was going to be out of town, we celebrated Sara's third birthday on Friday. When Sara got home from the store, all the presents were waiting :)
| From October 2009 |
She was so excited!
| From October 2009 |
Blowing out the candles on her "tiny" cake!
| From October 2009 |
Opening presents :)
| From October 2009 |
Now we don't have to pretend that the bicycle pump is a baseball bat anymore!
| From October 2009 |
Cinderella dress-up!
| From October 2009 |
| From October 2009 |
Sara thought Bitty Baby's birthday outfit was new, but its not. I guess she just didn't remember it!
| From October 2009 |
Can you believe Sara is three??? I can't. I know one day she'll look so tiny and young in these pictures, but right now I can only think about how big she is. She had a wonderful birthday (more pictures and videos to come soon!) and is so happy to be three now!



No comments:
Post a Comment