Sunday, October 25, 2009

October 19: City Park and LSU

How could you not have a good day when you wake up to two adorable babies!


Since the weather was still amazing, we checked out City Park:




Check out those princess bows!


I guess it was nap time (we might have encouraged this by taking the long way home...)

After nap time, we headed to LSU. Julie was ready!
We tried to go to the LSU Dairy Store, but it was closed. I don't think we've ever been when it was open! So we settled for soft serve from McDonald's.
Silly girls!




I think we were crazy trying to get this picture:

On our way to see the "castle" AKA the bell tower:

Looking for Mike the Tiger (who was sleeping- of course!)

One day someone will fall in this fountain (and its yucky!)

Thank goodness it wasn't Julie :)

No comments: