Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Children's Museum

Sorry for the delay in posting... I've been a bit lazy lately!

On Sunday we went to the Boston Children's Museum. It was a lot of fun, but I am a little bummed since I managed to delete the first half of our pictures while I was messing with the setting on the camera. Oh well.  Here is a video of Sara on a boat: 



So here are the pictures I still have! Sara's favorite part was the Arthur and Friends exhibit. She loved it!  She got to be on TV: 


From Feb 2009


From Feb 2009






We checked out an exhibit about tools.  Daddy to help Sara build a boat, but 
From Feb 2009

From Feb 2009
she made this instead.  So silly! 
From Feb 2009
Then we headed back to the Arthur exhibit so Sara could play in the kitchen some more!
From Feb 2009

From Feb 2009





On our way out, we watched some Chinese dragons perform.  It was really neat, and Sara wasn't even afraid! 
From Feb 2009
After we got home and napped, we went for a walk outside.  Sara loves to walk in the water. 
From Feb 2009

From Feb 2009






And then she rocked her baby to sleep! 

No comments: