On Monday, Sara entertained herself with an empty paper towel roll
And declared herself "the sunglass girl" (where she comes up with this, I will never know)
On Tuesday we fingerpainted with the Color Wonder paint Parrain gave Sara for Christmas. What fun!
Then she played with the door,
tried on Daddy's shoes,
looked under the bed for toys,
and danced with Daddy! (to a CD with Sesame Street songs!)
I don't know what this is!
On Wednesday, the temperature was up and the snow was melting, so we went to play outside. Mommy should remember that melting snow produces mud and makes a mess. What can I say, its a learning experience. All the current snow should be just about gone after the rain today. Unfortunately, its supposed to snow again next week. At least this snow is melting though! Sara and I check the playground daily, but it still has a way to go!
Later on, we went to Kidspace where Sara found a comfy spot to read
And when we got home Curious George needed some stickers. (Sara is saying cheese in these pictures, I don't they don't look like it!)
She is saying "cheese" with all her might in this one!
A baby Michael update: he is doing well: his heart rate is strong and he's head down. The doctor thinks that he'll be close to Sara's birth weight (which was 7 lbs 6 oz), but who knows- they thought she would be 8 and a half pounds! We still have a few weeks to go and can't wait to meet him!
3 comments:
Baby Michael, be nice to your mommy and keep your head down!! C-sections 'r' not fun!!
Cheese with all her might. Too Cute !!
JP and Sara will get along great, JP loves to do all of those things too!!
Post a Comment