Friday, October 10, 2008

New England Aquarium!

On Thursday, Sara and I braved the T and went into the city without Daddy! We visited the New England Aquarium.  Sara wasn't so sure about the fish... I'm not so sure she understood that there was a barrier between her and the fish, but she LOVED the penguins (who doesn't??)

This was on the way in before Sara realized her love of penguins:


From aquarium 10/9/08

Penguins, Penguins and more penguins!
From aquarium 10/9/08

From aquarium 10/9/08

From aquarium 10/9/08

This is Sara looking down on a tank of fish... this was the only way she'd look!
From aquarium 10/9/08

From aquarium 10/9/08

You would think I was the paparazzi or something! 
From aquarium 10/9/08

More penguins!
From aquarium 10/9/08

From aquarium 10/9/08

Climbing on the sea turtle!
From aquarium 10/9/08

That afternoon on our way to the playground, Sara decided she would rest in the grass:
From aquarium 10/9/08

And also on Thursday, Sara got a new bike from Nonna and Baba... watch out for some more bike pictures :) This is Daddy adjusting the seat!
From aquarium 10/9/08




No comments: