Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 7-13 Back to routine and Shows!

It is so nice to be getting back into a routine!  Sara started her second half of kindergarten- I just can't believe it!! She's so big.  She is doing great in school, she has learned so much and is always asking us questions.  I am sure that she will be reading soon! 
From January 2013
From January 2013

Boys wanted their picture taken too.  I'm not sure why but Peter apparently enjoys shoving his entire hand in his mouth :) 
From January 2013
From January 2013
Sara's dolls hanging out while she was at school: 
From January 2013

Mick's new Legos came with an idea book and out of everything in it, he wanted to make an American flag (there was just a flag in one corner- it wasn't technically an idea) Ours turned out great anyway :) 
From January 2013

Last week was also show week at the Little Gym.  Peter takes a mommy and me class.  I think his favorite activity is running :) 
From January 2013
But he likes all the activities :) 
From January 2013
From January 2013
Mike with the boys at Mick's karate show
From January 2013
Mick was so funny at his show.  He was nervous and embarrassed. Whenever they demonstrated something, he would hide behind another kid and do it.  I have some videos I'll have to post! 
From January 2013
Peter wanted to do karate too: 
From January 2013
From January 2013
Sara showed off her gymnastics too: 
From January 2013
From January 2013

Love this picture: 
From January 2013
Lots of action shots: 
From January 2013
From January 2013
A girl and her dolls: 
From January 2013

Over the weekend, while Sara was at a birthday party, the boys and I went to City Park since the sun was out but it was still too wet to play in the yard.  (It has been raining since we got back from Georgia I think!) 
From January 2013
From January 2013
Peter is really good at climbing up slides!
From January 2013
Thought this was cute: 
From January 2013

Don't worry it started raining again Sunday afternoon and has yet to stop... 
Hope you had a nice week and are dry!  I will post some videos from the Little Gym shows when I get it all uploaded! 

No comments: