Hi everyone!! I'm sorry I've not posted in a while, but as part of my New Year's resolution, I'm going to try to start posting again. I will try to fill in some of the gaps, but no promises!
Anyway, we ended 2012 and began 2013 with our old friends the Pages! We met up in Blue Ridge and had a wonderful time! The kids are all getting so big and got along very well! One of the most exciting parts of the trip was on our first full day (Saturday the 29th) when it snowed!!! Sara has no recollection of snow from our year in Cambridge, and she and Mick were both very excited and I think a little disappointed there wasn't enough snow for snow angels, snowmen, etc. But there was enough for snow balls :) Of course, we can't go on any trip without an illness and Mick had a 24 hour fever virus. We had a great time and are so lucky to have such great friends!
Anyway, here are some pictures:
Sara and Julie with their American girls:
Pete in the hot tub:
Our house was surrounded by interesting woods, here is a picture of what we discovered during one walk:
Catching snowflakes!
Lots of kids!!
More snow!
Our family pictures still don't work!
Jill and I took Mick and Andy on an adventure, and we found this big rock :)
The girls kept us well entertained with lots of shows :)
These two are so big, it hurts my heart! But they're also so silly and cute!
Mick was being silly on the ride home :)
Happy New Year's to all of you too! Sending you lots of love and happiness!
No comments:
Post a Comment