We had a great weekend! On Friday, we played a little at City Park. The kids spun themselves silly!!
Later on, we headed to Lafayette for the weekend (Mike was out of town. Shocking, I know)
Pete loves his Parrain!
The kids explaining to me what to do with the baby in the king cake!
Checking out Ollie's new iPod:
Just missing Mick and Evie!
On Saturday, Paw-Paw and I took the kids to the Children's Museum- it was quite a workout for us adults!
Mick serving me some food!
Looks like Paw-Paw ordered some dessert!
Sara and Ollie in the bubble maker:
Mick in the bubble maker:
Bubbles :)
Legos:
They had a winter village set up- it was so cool!
Paw-Paw and Ollie telling Santa Mick their wish list:
Mick loved this little building cubes:
Love Mick's face here- I'm sure Uncle Nathan deserved it :)
Trying to see if Sara and Evie look alike- what do you think?
My sweet baby boy sleeping :)
Long, story, but on Sunday Paw- Paw and I tried to make liquid smoke- you'll have to check out the story on
Naturally Southern Food! This is our set-up- isn't Paw-Paw awesome :)
Sara starts back to school tomorrow, so that should be interesting!! Hope your weekend was great too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment