Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of publishing- we have been busy with life! I am usually so tired by the time I get the kids to bed that I don't update the blog- sorry :( I promise to be better!!!
The kids are all well. Sara just had her dance recital and she loved every second of it! Mick is talking more and more and he is so independent. He loves to play with his cars and trains. He loves to be outside (which is usually the first thing he says when he wakes up!) and I just can't get enough of him. I love this age- they really start to show their personalities! Peter is doing well. He is a big eater now and he is getting close to taking his first steps.
Ok, look for more pictures in the next few days as I play catch-up!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment