Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 17-19: Kasie and Joe's wedding weekend!!

As soon as Sara's performance was over, we headed to Alexandria for Kasie's wedding! It was the longest trip I've made by myself with all three kids and we did ok :)

Here are some pictures from the rehearsal!

Ignore JP and Annabelle kissing...
From June 2011


The only time Mick made it down the aisle :)
From June 2011


From June 2011


Getting their nails painted on Saturday:
From June 2011


From June 2011


Getting ready!
From June 2011


From June 2011


From June 2011


From June 2011


From June 2011


From June 2011


From June 2011


From June 2011


ENOUGH!
From June 2011


Needless to say, Mick didn't make it down the aisle! But Sara did :)

Mater the Greater makes it all better:
From June 2011


Nathan was my hero this weekend, I couldn't have made it without him (and almost every other member of my extended family... an out of town wedding by myself with three kids under five- yikes!) Thanks everyone :)

From June 2011


They're married! Congrats Kasie and Joe :)
From June 2011


From June 2011

The happy couple :)
From June 2011


I thought this was sweet:
From June 2011




Sara traced her hand on the kids' table at the reception:
From June 2011


Mick was NOT into it!
From June 2011


But Sara was:
From June 2011


This was when it was (past) time to leave:
From June 2011


Sara trying on Amie's shoes:
From June 2011


At the brunch:
From June 2011



It was a great weekend- I just wish Mike could have been there too!

Congrats Kasie and Joe- we love you!!! :)

1 comment:

Kasie said...

Thanks for braving all of the chaos with the kiddos! We were so happy that they were part of our day. I want to get a copy of the pic of us girls at the rehearsal dinner. Love y'all!!