Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 13-17: A week of slightly less chaos.

Our week was a little calmer. Mike was gone for his drill and Sara had a "mini-camp" with the Baton Rouge play makers, and since the kitchen is still a work in progress, the kids and I stayed at Aunt Connie's (thanks Kosiks!) Sara really enjoyed her camp and the boys and I had a nice routine!

Peter and baby Belle:

From June 2011


Not so sure what was going on:
From June 2011


On Wednesday, we went to Bouncing Tigers with some friends- everyone had a blast :)
From June 2011


From June 2011


Blurry kids:
From June 2011


Watching Bambi (our new fav) with some duckies :)

From June 2011


On Friday, Sara had a show with the camp she was doing. The them was pirates. She had a joke to tell:


In case you didn't get that "Why are pirates bad at math? Because they are a little dingy"

Here is some more of the performance. I am not sure what they were doing, but Sara really was excited about this :)



Hope your week was great too :)

No comments: