Yikes! I can't believe that its been so long since I posted. We've been so busy with our "tribe" and Mike has been in and out of town so long story short, I've just been busy and by the time I get the kids down, I am just too exhausted to think.
So here's a little update: Peter had his two month checkup on November 3. He weighed in at 11 pounds, 12.5 ounces and was 22.5 inches tall. He is getting so big and can now hold up his head and roll both ways (which is insane, I know, but he can. Probably because he never stops moving!) His temperament is getting better. He smiles and coos a lot and seems to be outgoing his colic (thank God!) He is sleeping in his crib and is getting a lot better at sleeping (again thank God!)
Mick is doing well also. He really enjoys his Little Gym class and loves to roll his cars. He lines them up and I find them everywhere. He even sleeps with them and I will find this on his window sill in the morning. On November 4, he broke and glass and cut his finger really good, resulting in my first parental ER trip. I am sure it won't be my last! They were able to glue the cut and so he didn't have to get stitches! Its healed up nicely although when he sees a Band-Aid he shows me his finger and says "bo-bo" He really is getting so big and won't let Sara leave him out of anything!
This is the truck he got since I felt guilty about his finger...
Sara is doing great. She loves school and playing with her friends. She is really into games and puzzles right now! All last week, she ran a fever and so we were confined to our house and she missed her big Thanksgiving feast at school. She was really upset, but we got one ready at our house. We still haven't had the feast, since she got too tired with all the preparation. Sara has also learned to write her name. She showed absolutely no interest in learning for the longest time and then one day brought me the Magna doodle with her name on it (and written pretty well)! So random! She is a wonderful big sister and such a big help- I don't know what I would do without her!
Let's see, the weekend of November 6-7 Mike had drill so the kids and I spent the weekend in Lafayette.
On Sunday, Amie took Mick to see Sesame Street Live or "Mel-mo" He loved it!!!
Here is Sara getting ready for our feast (since she missed hers at school...)
Painting her "vest"
She made necklaces:
And pumpkin bread:
But that's about all a sick little girl can handle...
Poor girl (don't worry, she's all better now!)
Hopefully we'll have our feast soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment